Get Funding Faster, Complete Repair and Rebuild Projects Quicker
The average insurer takes 30 days to process and fund insurance policy claims. It could take another 150 days or more for the contractor to complete the repair project.
Captain funds claims in 72 hours or less. And contractors who use Captain to pay their material, supplies, and labor costs can complete their home repair projects in 30 days – that’s six times faster than the industry average.
Here’s What Our Customers Say About Us
Repair contractors want to focus on what’s most important – the project at hand. Let Captain take the lead on everything else. Through our easy-to-use app, we:
- Manage payments to salespeople, sub-contractors, and others.
- Provide legal paperwork that protects all parties.
- Track the cost of materials, supplies, and labor.
That means less phone calls, less emails, and more time to grow your home restoration business.
How Captain Helps Policyholders
When your home is damaged during a devastating natural disaster, it can be difficult to know what to do in the aftermath. Let Captain be your guide. We help homeowners all over the country with the home repair process. We:
- Manage the relationship between your contractor and your insurer.
- Provide payment plans for your deductible.
- Offer extended warranties on your home repairs.
That means less phone calls, less emails, and more time to grow your home. And we can connect you with our network of vetted, respected, Captain-approved contractors. We’re here to make your disaster recovery process easier.